to be, or not to be.. #Thursday is the question..

Decals applied… If all goes well, we are bolting the beast down on Thursday the 11! Almost a month after our initial planned date, but still in before Christmas!  Waiting for the state to approve your licensing can.. teach you to be patient. Today the delay was “please clarify these 7 points of your cyber-security policy”. We did, resubmitted, and now we wait again…Thank you for all your support and encouragement..

20141209_153154_cr_sm

Posted in PointOfCoin News.

Leave a Reply